Newspaper PrintingNewspaper Products
Are you considering starting a newspaper but don't have much experience? Take advantage of Stigler Printing's free 30-minute start-up consultation.
Starting a new publication, especially a newspaper, can be a daunting task. Questions such as page size, column width, and font styles are just some of the questions that Stigler Printing can help you answer. At Stigler Printing each relationship begins with a free consultation. We listen to our customers and offer suggestions that help meet their expectations. At Stigler Printing we also offer free technical support. If you need help simply call us and a representative will answer any question you have.
DO YOU NEED DESIGN HELP? (30 MINUTES ON US)
Stigler Printing offers complete design services as well as training for those who may want to learn how to design their own newspaper. Stigler Printing offers free 30-minute design training courses for customers interested in learning the benefits and freedom of being able to design their own publications. Break the mold from online templates and learn how to design a publication that is a genuine reflection of your brand. Chat online or call today to learn more.
NEED TECHNICAL HELP? (30 MINUTES ON US)
At Stigler Printing we realize that sometimes technology can be challenging to keep up with. Stigler Printing offers a 30-minute free technical consultation to discuss the hardware you are using and help diagnose any technical issue you may be experiencing. Call us today and learn why more and more customers are turning to Stigler Printing for all their newspaper printing needs.
At Stigler Printing we ship samples to new and prospective customers every day. If you are curious about our quality of work or simply wish to review a paper grade please call or chat online with us today. We are only a phone call away. 918-967-8768.
Typical Newspaper Questions
1. What type of file should I submit? At Stigler Printing we prefer to receive PDF files. When creating your PDF please make sure it is saved in CMYK mode with black text only.
2. How much does it cost to ship my newspaper to me? Inside the pricing calculator above is a "zip code" field. Simply put in your zip code and click the orange calculate button below. Within seconds you will have access to a drop-down menu providing our different UPS options. If you don't see the option you are looking for contact us and we will help you find the shipping option that best suits your needs.
3. Can I use my UPS or FedEx account? Absolutely, once you have completed your order contact us with your account information and we will take care of the rest.
4. Can Stigler Printing ship to multiple locations in multiple states? Yes, we can batch ship your product to any location in the USA including Canada.
5. Can Stigler Printing trim my publication to a custom size? Yes, Stigler Printing will trim your publication to a variety of different sizes. If your publication requires special trimming please call us today so that we can understand your unique printing needs.
6. Can Stigler Printing trim and staple my newspaper? Yes, this type of bindery requires and extra step for us to complete and may increase your turn around time. If you are interested in learning more about our "stitch and trim" capabilities please call us today to discuss your project and receive a custom quote.
Features and Advantages of Stigler Printing?
- Highly cost-effective methods
- Quick turnaround time
- End-to-end print and mailing services
- Stress-free workflow
- Abilities for customized requirements
- 20 broadsheet pages or 40 tabloid pages in one section.
- 12 color broadsheet pages or 24 color tabloid pages in one section.
- Current press runs range from 500 to 1,000,000 copies.
- 12-unit Harris press with speeds up to 25K per hr.
- 9-unit Harris press with speeds up to 25K per hr.
- 2 Computer to Plate (CTP) systems. Rock Built In-line trimmer. Muller inserting equipment. Kirk Rudy inkjet labeling equipment. HP color proofing.